Our Data Protection Register Number is ZA331876, listed under Luggage-Point UKENA Limited. You can contact us by email email@example.com, telephone 0330 223 0913 or by letter to our Head Office – 27 Apex Business Village, Cramlington, Northumberland, England. NE23 7BF.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In order to provide you with our services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address and telephone number. We may also store your bank details in order to provide you with a payment for compensation or return of currency you have lost at an airport we operate in.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, for example, our commercial partners.
How will we use your information?
- To communicate with you in the event that there may be a problem with any products or services you have requested or they are unavailable
- For record keeping purposes – training, monitoring our staff and improving our services
- For market research
- To track activity on our website
- To share with selected third party companies in order to provide you with the service requested (for example, shipping couriers).
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal details and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting the site, we shall do so. We collect your data through the use of contact forms on this website, recorded telephone conversations, email/written communication and face to face transactions.
USE OF CCTV
We use CCTV systems for:
- Security: to prevent theft, violence and other crime.
- Health and safety: to check that health and safety rules are being complied with and/or so that footage is available in the event of a specific breach.
- Protecting business interests: e.g. to prevent misconduct.
- Assessing and improving productivity
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
TELEPHONE CALL RECORDING
You have statutory rights relating to any of your personal data that we hold. Find out more at the ICO website here.
You also have a right to request to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you. Please send any such requests to us recorded mail addressed to: The Data Controller, Luggage-Point, 27 Apex Business Village, Cramlington, Northumberland, England. NE23 7BF.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This policy was reviewed and updated on 24/05/2018.
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.